Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Introduction

Greetings everyone who may read this post. My name is Sean Sakamoto and this is my blog.

I am trying to be a novelist and am currently writing a quadrillogy of fantasy novels which I hope will one day be published. As of this writting, I currently have the attention of a senior editor at Scholastic who I contacted through a personal contact. I am working on my second draft for my first book (I am working on three at the moment: I have the first drafts for two finished and am working on the first draft for the third while a fourth is being planned).

Throught this blog I hope to record the following:

Ideas and stuff that I just would enjoy having on the internet that relate to my writings.
The progress of my work
Details and thoughts about my writings (in universe details, ect).

No comments: