Saturday, March 22, 2008

Title page for book 4


Thus is the title page I made for book 4: A Hoard of Angels. Right now I have written about ten pages of it. I am currently having a lapse in writing since I have to catch up on school and other stuff but I will soon be getting to more writing soon. I'm sorry I cannot explain to you what the title page means without dropping some of my greatest secrets.
The background is some desert, and the pyramid is a pyramid. The guy on the left is a picture of actor Matt Dallas, who plays Kyle Trager in "Kyle XY". I felt he fit the role of Anar quite well. (the other person who portrays Anar in the title page of 'Eray' is T.R Knight of Gray's Anatomy fame). The other person is Dante from the video game The Devil May Cry. He is also on the Eray picture. I think he fits the role of Usor'an well, albeit he has no horns.

No comments: