Tuesday, May 6, 2008

80 pages in 4 weeks

I have written 80 pages in 4 weeks. This is quite an accomplishment for me because I do not recall ever having done so much. On average, one page takes a little over an hour to write from start to finish. Although there are may variables that come into play when I am writing that determine my page-per-hour count, I can safely say that I have spent the equivilant of three days during the past 4 weeks working on my stories.
I am trying to finish another 20 pages by the time this week is done in which case I would have finished 100 pages in 5 weeks. In reading format (if these pages were the pages of a smaller novel) 100 pages on Microsoft Word in the format I have would equal about 230 pages. So that's the equivilant of writing a 230 page novel in 5 weeks. But that will only be so if I actually acheive this "100 pages in 5 weeks" goal. As it is, I have only done 80 pages in 4 weeks.
Well, I've just blogged. Back to the binge writing.
**********UPDATE**********
It's Sunday May 11th and I just finished writing the 100th page so I am at 100 pages in 5 weeks. wOOt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What the hell is your secret to writing so much?